Proudly made by CSP Germany! No other distributor combines a maintenance-free electronic ignition and classic looks of the CSP Products Pacemaker distributor!
CSP Warranty's this product for 2 years!
The CSP Products Pacemaker distributor impresses with the classic design, influenced by period Bosch versions.
While everything outside looks period correct, the high-tech is hidden inside. Up-to-date technology is working here! While we thought about developing the electronic system as well in the beginning, we soon figured that it would be better to draw on the well-engineered components from 123-Ignition. The Dutch company developed their electronic ignition continually since 2001 and are firmly established in the vintage car scene.
The resistant technology convinces through the compact design which makes additional modules unnecessary! Several prototypes were tested for several thousand miles in our own VWs, before we made the CSP Products Pacemaker available for sale.
It is maintenance-free, works with 6 and 12 volts, improves fuel consumption and reduces exhaust emissions. Furthermore it automatically switches off current one second after the engine is turned off!
Besides all that the CSP Products Pacemaker also has a fitting for the vacuum hose, without a vacuum canister. Just a brass fitting on the distributor.
Every distributor comes with the selected advance curve. If you want to use your CSP Products Pacemaker some day on an other VW or Porsche engine, you can do that by selecting the matching advance curve. The exact description of how to do it is described in the installation manual, which comes with every distributor.
Here are the features at a glance:
- electronic ignition
- fitted with a brass vacuum port
- 25 cm of vacuum hose included
- individual advance curve, matching customers car
- maintenance-free design
- compact design, no other modules necessary
- one second after engine standstill current is automatically switched off
- suitable for 6 volts and 12 volts
- improves fuel consumption and exhaust emissions
- classic looks down to the smallest detail
- correct length of distributor body for VW and Porsche 4 cylinder crankcases
- high quality Beru Red cap.
- distributor body and attachment parts made in Germany
- electronics made in the Netherlands